The kiddo’s favorite homemade chipotle turkey chili
My daughter loves this chili and it’s perfect on cold nights like these!
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15oz) can organic black beans
- 3/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup chipotle salsa
- 2 Tbsp barbecue sauce
1) Heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions 5 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook until brown, breaking it up as it cooks. Add ground cumin and cook 1 minute longer.
2) Add remaining ingredients. Refried beans need to be broken up and stirred into the chili until dissolved.
3) When chili comes to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
No comments yet.